What is it exactly that makes people from all walks of life fall in love with driving a MINI? The razor-sharp handling? The mischief-inspired punch you get from the pedal? The premium quality performance parts and features usually reserved for expensive sports cars? Honestly, when you get behind the wheel, all that matters is that motoring in a MINI makes driving fun again.
At MY Automotive in Columbia, Missouri we can service all of your Mini Coopers needs and repair all your Mini’s issues.
The regular service and maintenance your Mini Cooper needs include:
- Engine Noise (usually the Timing Chain)
- Radiator Coolant or Antifreeze Top Off or Flush
- Cabin and Engine Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning (Freon Top Off, Leak Checks)
- Wheel and Tire Alignment (Bad Alignment Ruins Tires)
- Timing Belt Replacement and Inspection
- Brake System Inspection and Service (Brake Pads, Brake Fluid, Brake Bleeding)
- Exhaust and Muffler
- Transmission Fluid
- Oil Change
- Tune Up
Stop by MY Automotive to have your Mini Cooper checked out, or Contact Us anytime with questions!