SAAB Repair & Service Shop in Columbia, MO
I moved to Columbia MO about 2 years ago. It was a challenge to find good repair shop to fix my older BMW and SAAB. My coworker recommended MY Automotive. The service was great.Yuri was very professional and honest with me. They always fix my car the first time so I don’t have to come back with same problem again.this is the only shop I’ll take my vehicles to for any work
Originally known as Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget (Svenska Aircraft Company), Saab is a Swedish company that began manufacturing automobiles in 1949. The company’s early designs placed an emphasis on aerodynamics that is reflective of its history as an aircraft manufacturer.
At MY Automotive in Columbia, Missouri we can service all of your SAAB needs and repair all your SAAB’s issues.
The regular service and maintenance your SAAB needs include:
- Cabin and Engine Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning (Freon Top Off, Leak Checks)
- Wheel and Tire Alignment (Bad Alignment Ruins Tires)
- Timing Belt Replacement and Inspection
- Brake System Inspection and Service (Brake Pads, Brake Fluid, Brake Bleeding)
- Exhaust and Muffler
- Transmission Fluid
- Oil Change
- Tune Up
- Radiator Coolant or Antifreeze Top Off or Flush
Stop by MY Automotive to have your SAAB checked out, or Contact Us anytime with questions!