Volkswagen Repair & Service Shop in Columbia, MO
Volkswagen is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe. Founded in 1955, the company’s headquarters are in Herndon, Va., Volkswagen Group of America brings vehicles to the U.S. that marry the science of engineering and the art of styling, with the goal of offering attractive, safe, and eco-conscious automobiles that are competitive and set world standards in their respective classes.
At MY Automotive in Columbia, Missouri we can service all of your Volkswagen needs and repair all your Volkswagen’s issues.
The regular service and maintenance your Volkswagen needs include:
- Radiator Coolant or Antifreeze Top Off or Flush
- Cabin and Engine Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning (Freon Top Off, Leak Checks)
- Wheel and Tire Alignment (Bad Alignment Ruins Tires)
- Timing Belt Replacement and Inspection
- Brake System Inspection and Service (Brake Pads, Brake Fluid, Brake Bleeding)
- Exhaust and Muffler
- Transmission Fluid
- Oil Change
- Tune Up
Stop by MY Automotive to have your Volkswagen checked out, or Contact Us anytime with questions!