The first Volvo rolled off the production line in Gothenburg way back in 1927 and they’ve been creating world-changing innovations ever since. Volvo Car Group produces a premium range of cars that includes sedans, wagons, sportswagons, cross country cars and SUVs.
At MY Automotive in Columbia, Missouri we can service all of your Volvo needs and repair all your Volvo’s issues.
The regular service and maintenance your Volvo needs include:
- Radiator Coolant or Antifreeze Top Off or Flush
- Cabin and Engine Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning (Freon Top Off, Leak Checks)
- Wheel and Tire Alignment (Bad Alignment Ruins Tires)
- Timing Belt Replacement and Inspection
- Brake System Inspection and Service (Brake Pads, Brake Fluid, Brake Bleeding)
- Exhaust and Muffler
- Transmission Fluid
- Oil Change
- Tune Up
Stop by MY Automotive to have your Volvo checked out, or Contact Us anytime with questions!